X10 WATER FILTER
The X10 Water Filter is a pre filter that connects to a garden hose. The X10 Water Filter uses a patented media called KDF that allows it to outperform other filters on the market by removing a greater quantity and variety of contaminants , including odors, iron, sulphur, copper, lead, mercury and aluminum.
The X10 Water Filter also converts calcium to a form that stays in suspension so that it doesn’t cling, preventing buildup around heating elements and calcification of water features, resulting in less wear and tear and on equipment.
Regardless of the source water, the X10 Water Filter simply allows you to start with better water, which results in better water quality and ultimately a happier you. The X10 Water Filter treats 8,000 gallons of water.
Start With Better Water
For less than 1 cent per gallon, The X10 Water Filter is good for up to 8,000 gallons and is great for filtering water* for:
Pools and Spas - No need to use metal removers and helps to correct pH and alkalinity issues in all water, including well water.
Washing Cars, Boats and RVs - No more hard-water spotting.
Koi Ponds and Aquariums - Allow your fish to start in a more pure environment.
Drinking Water for Pets and Livestock - Give your animals the best that you can.
Cooling Towers - Reduce and eliminate contaminants before they enter the system.
Fountains, Waterfalls and other Water Attractions - Eliminate scaling and equipment fatigue by removing contaminants from the source water.
Human Consumption - X10 Water Filter makes your current drinking water even better!
*(Do not use the X10 Water Filter where water is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfectant before or after the filter)
Satisfaction Guaranteed or Money Refunded. If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your X10 Water Filter, return it to your retailer within 15 days with proof of purchase for a full refund.
Why the X10 is Better Than the Competition
- Highest grade acid washed coconut shell carbon is utilized. Many competing filters use a less expensive bituminous (coal based) carbon.
- Up to twice as much bacteriostatic filter media (KDF®) as some other brands for longevity and maximum efficiency and performance.
- 5 micron pre and post integrated sediment pads to minimize sediment and turbidity. Some brands use as high as 100 micron pads. (The lower the micron, the finer particle size it will stop)
- High titanium dioxide (whitening agent with strengthening characteristics) used in filter housing for stronger, more durable construction (Less apt to be damaged by dropping or by other factors), in addition to excellent UV protection.
- Testing to industry standards which many other filters do not have.
- Extremely durable and rugged molded-in garden hose ends which maximize snug, leak free connections unlike flimsy nylon ends found in some other brands that cross thread and leak. Also, other inexpensive brands use what appear as durable brass connectors which actually can contain lead that can leach into the water.
- Tightly packed filtration media which all but eliminates the potential of “channeling”. Channeling can occur when loosely packed filter media settles and allows the water passing through the filter to actually bypass the media altogether.
- Protective end caps included for storage (store wet) when not in use. Unlike “carbon only” filters which actually promote bacteria growth within the filter itself, our filters prevent bacteria growth thanks to the KDF® media. Filter media should be kept moist (after initial use) when not used to allow the KDF media to stay active and prevent bacteria build up.